Sunday, August 29, 2010

Would You People Grow Up Just For Once?

You know, someone back in the years, told me, campus is all about being mature, and u live on your own, without any of your family beside you(not financially, that's for sure), and it's all being independent and wiser. Well that's what he told me, right before i experience the campus life. The first semester went really easy for me, as i was easily approached and i was kind and nice, that's for sure. But the ride gets pretty rough when i was in my second, third and fourth semester, as i learned that these fashion bastards(well not all,and thats a bit harsh, sorry...), are vicious, mean backstabber, who were hunger for gossips and anything that could bring someone down.. It was a whole different environment for me as i never had those kind of friends in highschool, nothing like them. But i proved them, that i am nothing like them, as i wasn't into gossiping and shit, and even if i did such a thing, i never did that to others, but sadly, people could really be shitty and i was outcasted, for the things that i never even did. Thank u to that person.

Despite all that, i never had any intention to take any revenge or do the same thing he or she did. Because if i do, i'm just like them. That's the thing about me, I'm different. I could be kind to the people that had screwed my life, because i know, forgiving is a noble thing to do. And i am a kind person.

I'm on my fifth semester now, and i am as happy as ever, as those people got bored of saying bad stuff about me, and not getting any respond from me, so that really got myself cool, calm and collected.
But this time around, the negative shit doesn't revolve around me, it has been revolving to a few of my fellow friends.
I did what the wise would do. Butt Out...
But i just couldn't help but felt sorry for my friends. They were outcasted, verbally abused, and shit.

So i thought to myself, whats the point of doing this to others? Someone could get hurt, mentally and physically. I thought this whole thing about campus is all about being wiser and mature. It is so highschool seeing them insulting each other and tell bad things about them to the people they don't even know, thus, this makes a perfect rivalry that could last for eternity.

If i may ask, what's the point of rivalry? Why do we have to fight? Because of your pride and integrity? One day, you will realize, that its not worth it. And you will be lonely because u have surround yourself with enemies.
But it all could change in split second, if you just accept the apology or apologize, those two can bring u no harm. Even if the person did the worst thing to you, made fun of you, beat the shit out of you, talked crap about u, or screwed up with you, forgiveness is all it takes to mend ur relationship. Take Mahatma Gandhi, or Nelson Mandela for example. You will have your inner peace when u start forgiving people and ask for forgiveness...

So why don't u start doing it now;-)

No comments: