Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Beginning Is Still The New Beginning


It's not like i never had a blog or anything before this, i did have a blog, but sometimes, i need to step back and just think about it, "Does it worth your time just by posting crap and shitty story your life and shit?" So i did take a step backward and opposed blogging, until one day it occured to me. If i stop writing one day, i'm not gonna be able to have my voice to be hear out and never gonna point out my own perspective. So instead of posting my about life's crap and bla bla bla, i'll just post something that i've experienced and with my fingers cross out, people of the world, making my blog as an inspiration and guidance to a new far better chapter of everyone's life. Some say end is the beginning, but to me, beginning is always a beginning, you could figure that out. So i'm taking this opportunity to share my opinion and my experience with u people out there. Take my blog as ur friendly advice, or don't. haha ;-)

No comments: