Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mazey Dazey

Two days ago, Bryan invited me to accompanied him to the Japanese Institute, he wanted to enquire himself more about the Japanese Prepatory Course, he got so hooked up with anything Japan since he was three years old. But instead, this lame ass changed his mind and planned to go shopping in Midvalley;-( I have to thank him for taking me shopping around that friggin mall, i was physically and mentally challenged, because i was fasting and fucking broke;-( But since we got there,i should just enjoy myself rather than just put my fuckin long face on.

So, Bryan told me how lonely he was being single and things that was happening at his house and work in MAS and all those stuff, just combines and made him felt at his lowest and how he missed dating. So i told him, dating is not that nice, and being single is not that bad. I mean, when the right time comes, it'll come, you just gotta have to wait and keep searching, there's a reason why patience is a virtue. And i always believe that good things comes for people who waits.

There is one difference between myself and Bryan when the word dating pops into my mind.
Bryan is the kinda guy who actually dated very little people, but got into a real relationship like a lot.
I, on the other hand, dated and fling with lotsa people, but only manage to get into serious relationship twice, even cats can score higher than me. So maybe, i'm not likely a qualified person to give Bryan a bit of an advice, but still, i know what relationship is like, i recognized it. I've been there and done that. Relationship is like a maze, when u found the way in, you would found your happiness and he or she might be the one who is for you, but if you found a dead end, you gotta get back in the game and just search for it, keep on searching and searching for it. I don't believe in living all alone in a freaky house with eleven cats, that's just a mindset of some person who just gives up with everything, or precisely define as Loser.

This just came across to me, when u let your feeling or emotion manifests you, it'll start suffocates you and it would screw u up. You gotta search for it and wait, i mean, when u do it moderately. U can't search thoroughly or just wait, hoping that it would come to you and u just do nothing, prolly this is the time where u have to use your conscience and intuition. That'll do. ;-)

No comments: